Biden Harris on CNN

micky

Dec 4, 2020, 5:54:32 PM12/4/20
OT Almost 2 hour interview on CNN with Joe Biden and Kamela Harris.

He actually answered the questions, gave good answers to every one,
didn't dodder a bit. That was certainly nonsense by the opposition.

He talked 2 or 3 times as much as she did.

I can't find a link for the whole thing. Lots of links for 2 or 3
minutes, nowhere near the whole 1:50. Maybe on CNN or CNN International
late tonight, just guessing.

Arlen Holder

Dec 4, 2020, 7:02:26 PM12/4/20
On Fri, 04 Dec 2020 17:54:24 -0500, micky wrote:

> red the questions, gave good answers to every one,
> didn't dodder a bit. That was certainly nonsense b

This "micky" is a moron.

Worse, _other_ morons will respond to his infantile trolling.

Just watch.

Arlen Holder

Dec 4, 2020, 11:24:54 PM12/4/20
On Fri, 04 Dec 2020 17:54:24 -0500, micky wrote:

> he questions, gave goo

This worthless piece of shit troll "micky" is intent on ruining this ng!

Just _look_ at the infantile spam he keeps throwing at us, day after day.
o <https://i.postimg.cc/4Nyd369x/micky01.jpg> incessant micky trolls

And then the highwinds troll puppets keep it going (always the same MO).

Arlen Holder

Dec 5, 2020, 8:10:31 AM12/5/20
On Fri, 04 Dec 2020 17:54:24 -0500, micky wrote:

> k for the whole thing.

Disgusting troll this micky.

trader_4

Dec 5, 2020, 8:26:33 AM12/5/20
On Friday, December 4, 2020 at 5:54:32 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
> OT Almost 2 hour interview on CNN with Joe Biden and Kamela Harris.
>
> He actually answered the questions, gave good answers to every one,
> didn't dodder a bit. That was certainly nonsense by the opposition.

I don't see how Biden having one good interview means that all the others,
where he did dodder, fumble, speak gibberish, were nonsense.

> He talked 2 or 3 times as much as she did.
>
> I can't find a link for the whole thing. Lots of links for 2 or 3
> minutes, nowhere near the whole 1:50. Maybe on CNN or CNN International
> late tonight, just guessing.

Don't bother with the link. I'm sure it was mostly boring, which after what we've been through
with Trump is a good thing.

Dean Hoffman

Dec 5, 2020, 12:23:50 PM12/5/20
I couldn't help but think about Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_McCarthy>

Frank

Dec 5, 2020, 2:27:40 PM12/5/20
I'm old enough to recognize the ventriloquist and his dummy but here we
have two dummies.

Bob F

Dec 5, 2020, 4:52:40 PM12/5/20
On 12/5/2020 5:26 AM, trader_4 wrote:
> On Friday, December 4, 2020 at 5:54:32 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
>> OT Almost 2 hour interview on CNN with Joe Biden and Kamela Harris.
>>
>> He actually answered the questions, gave good answers to every one,
>> didn't dodder a bit. That was certainly nonsense by the opposition.
>
> I don't see how Biden having one good interview means that all the others,
> where he did dodder, fumble, speak gibberish, were nonsense.

Biden has ALWAYS made more sense than trump. Talk about GIBBERISH!